- Companies with better employee engagement have happier customers
- Losing staff can be costly - the cost of replacing a single employee in the UK is £11,000
- Flexi-working is more than just a perk: 67% of people would leave their job if it became less flexible
- Higher employee engagement impacts business profitability by 21%
- Workplace stress is bad for business: 56% of stressed employees search for new jobs
- Poor employee engagement increases absenteeism by 41% and turnover by 59%
- Employee engagement is more than just the happiness of your employees
Just 15 per cent of the global workforce is said to be engaged in their jobs, according to Gallup, with a staggering 67 per cent not engaged and 18 per cent actively disengaged. These alarming statistics show that a lot needs to be done to improve the lives of workers worldwide, and tipping the scales could be a major boost to company performance and competitive advantage.
The below infographic is an excerpt from The Future of Talent Management report, produced by Raconteur and published by The Times.
You can get your hands on the full report here, which features our CEO Simon Blockley, along with expert contributors from the world of HR, tech and talent management, and explores how today’s organisations are evolving their approach to talent management, bringing to the surface the real potential of people, so the workforce can be the difference.