We’re delighted to announce the latest suppliers joining our INfluence Supplier Diversity Program, which nurtures Diverse-Certified and Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) to become approved suppliers of talent into our client programs.
Every two years, we welcome a new cohort of suppliers into the program, with each supplier driving diversity innovation in the talent acquisition world in their own way.
This fourth iteration of the program includes seven diverse-owned businesses:
- Apidel Technologies: A US staffing company with a strong female leadership team, Apidel has provided opportunities to workers to revive their social stature as well as deployed female workers in male-dominated jobs.
- Epitec: An IT, engineering and professional staffing company that works with under-represented minorities, providing work opportunities including internships. The firm also educates other companies about the importance of diversity in the workforce and teaches them how to develop programs to support and engage diverse employees.
- KellyMitchell Group: An award-winning, women-owned technical staffing firm that has built partnerships with organizations such as BlackGirlsCode, WomenInCable, and Black Entrepreneurs Network to collaborate for referrals and help to organically build a diverse future talent community that can be a fit for their clients' needs.
- Spectraforce Technologies: A certified Minority Business Enterprise that boasts a corporate workforce population in North America which is 92% diverse (includes women, veterans and various ethnicities). The firm is involved in multiple initiatives to improve opportunities for under-represented groups.
- Talent Technical Services: A veteran-owned staffing company with a history of veteran-focused sourcing that has evolved recently to support candidates of all diverse categories. The firm’s internal delivery teams are trained on how to share the message of being a company that has a culture of positive self-identification.
- icode innovation: A Michigan-headquartered staffing company, that provides a comprehensive range of software and technology solutions to the business world. The firm focuses on saturating the candidate pool with diverse talent to increase opportunities and the diversity of workforces, utilizing its existing talent pool and sourcing from specialized platforms, as well as employing a strategic use of language in job postings.
- Trinnovo Group: A fast-growth international recruitment firm and the founders of Ex-Military Careers, a social enterprise aimed to support the employment of veterans across the UK and US.
The program also includes the current members of our INfluence Workforce Consortium, a US-focused initiative to drive proactive, strategic partnerships with three experts in diversity, equity and inclusion across contingent recruitment: The Mom Project, Primary Talent Partners, and Pyramid Consulting.
Beth Armesto, our Senior Director of Supplier Relationship Management, commented:
“We remain committed to supporting our clients’ diversity agendas, and it’s great to see such a range of diverse-owned firms on board for the 2021/22 program. We’ve witnessed real success across the program in the past and, despite spending half of their time in the program operating in the midst of a global pandemic, the last tranche of suppliers reported some amazing results. We’re really excited to welcome these latest businesses into the program and to work with them over the next two years.”