What role should managed service providers (MSPs) play in driving forward their customers’ diverse hiring initiatives? What are the biggest challenges in implementing diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) strategies in staffing programs? And which strategies are working well?
To answer these questions, I joined other MSP market leaders for a webinar entitled The Role of MSPs in the Evolving DEI Landscape - part of Pyramid Consulting’s Intentionally Inclusive webinar series and hosted by their VP of Strategic Partnerships, Nimitt Sharma.
Watch the recording to hear from the expert panel and learn about:
- How organisations are talking to their MSPs about driving forward DEI
- The lasting impact of 2020 on the labour market
- DEI strategies and models that are working well, and the role of technology
- Return-to-office strategies and their impact on DEI, attraction, and retention
Joining me on the panel were:
- Jennifer Torney, VP of Client Engagement at TAPFIN
- Karin Selfors-Thomann, Global Head of CPG & Life Sciences at Pontoon Solutions
DEI strategy is an area of passion for me, so I was proud to participate in the panel discussion and to do so as a representative of Impellam, Guidant Global and BarPellam: a truly diverse MSP. I hope you enjoy the discussion.
About Pyramid Consulting
Pyramid Consulting is a Minority Business Enterprise that promotes being intentionally inclusive and supports the next generation of tech talent by uncovering hidden talent within diverse, female and veteran candidates.
They’re also a member of the INfluence Workforce Consortium, a partnership between BarPellam and Guidant Global that builds proactive strategic partnerships with DEI experts across contingent recruitment to increase the volume of diverse talent within our clients’ MSP programmes.