Business Reporter: The great screen test
Covid-19 has drastically changed the way work gets done. And after more than a year of remote working, one serious challenge remains: from behind a screen, how do we show our employees that we care?
To answer this question, we bring you a special report entitled The great screen test – published by Business Reporter and distributed with The Economist.
Fill in the form to access your copy
This edition of Business Reporter’s Future of Work series features Guidant Global COO Brian Salkowski, along with contributors from the world of HR, tech and talent management.
It explores the changing future of contingent work, where a focus on trust and employee wellbeing will be crucial to harnessing the best results.
Key features include:
- In the hybrid future, work is where you make it
- The changing future of contingent work
- Why healthier headspaces are better for business
- How to make the most out of conferencing software
- Why a lack of people strategy will be the biggest post-pandemic threat
- How to build a culture of excellence
Fill in the form to access the report