Future of talent management
As the modern workforce shifts and evolves, so does the way we manage current and future talent. Work has been completely reinvented in the last 4-5 years and it’s all because of the pace of digital and technological change.
Guidant Global is pleased to bring you the Future of Talent Management special report, published in The Times.
This exclusive report, featuring Guidant Global CEO Simon Blockley, along with expert contributors from the world of HR, tech and talent management, explores how today’s organisations are evolving their approach to talent management, bringing to the surface the real potential of people, so the workforce can be the difference.
Key themes and features include:
- Driving inclusion, purpose, fulfilment and autonomy in the workforce
- Whether AI and algorithms hold the secret to hiring the perfect candidate
- The qualities needed by business leaders as millennials rise up the ladder
- HR tech and agility in talent acquisition
- How traditional views of “performance” are impacting employee mental health
- The inadequacies of “cultural fit” (with particular reference to black tech workers in Silicon Valley)
- Infographic on the reasons why businesses must prioritise employee engagement in order to thrive