We are committed to providing a high level of service to our stakeholders, whether it be our clients, candidates, or suppliers. If you are not satisfied, you should tell us about it and help us to improve our standards.
This document outlines our complaints procedure including how to make your complaint and what you can expect
If you have a complaint, please contact the Client Services Manager or Senior Associate of the Account you are registered with or have been in contact with, by phone in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please email your compliant to your account contact and request it is escalated to the Strategic Director as you are unhappy with their response. You can also write to them at: 800 The Boulevard, Capability Green, Luton, Beds LU1 3BA
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out.
- We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 3 working days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint within a day of having received it. We will respond your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive this letter within 5 working days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps; We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to provide their feedback on your complaint, to us, within 5 working days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided. If appropriate, we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 working days from receiving their reply.
- The Strategic Director or equivalent appropriate Employee, will then invite you to contact them to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. They will do this within 5 working days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 working days of the conversation, the Strategic Director or equivalent appropriate Employee will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions agreed with you. If you do not want to have a conversation or it is not possible, the Strategic Director or equivalent appropriate Employee will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include the suggestions for resolving the matter. This will be done this within 5 days of completing the investigation.
- If you are not satisfied with our response, you can write to the Group Legal department of Impellam Group plc, who will review the Managing Director’s decision within 10 working days and, if they deem necessary, conduct further investigations. You can write to them at: Group Legal, Impellam Group plc, 800 The Boulevard, Capability Green, Luton, LU1 3BA or email email@example.com
- Group Legal will contact you to let you know of the outcome within 5 working days of the end of the review
period and will explain the reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the
Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are
a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 - 45
Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.
If you have any concern regarding this document either speak to your primary Guidant contact or contact the UK
Legal team at firstname.lastname@example.org