More than any other event in recent history, the Covid-19 pandemic has highlighted the importance of organizational agility. When we look to the future, it’s clear that being able to move quickly and seamlessly from one operating environment to another will be key to sustainable success.
But how can procurement teams create more nimble, resilient talent supply chains and processes? And how can this support strategic organizational goals?
In this webinar, chaired by global CPO community Procurement Leaders, Guidant Global specialists will explore the organizational changes needed to remain competitive in the competition for talent and customers in 2021 and beyond.
Register for the webinar to learn:
- why process redesign is such a crucial factor in the search for agility
- the innovative tech solutions that are driving this digital and process transformation
- how greater agility translates into more effective workforce strategies, to directly support organizational strategic goals.
Date, time and duration:
- Wednesday 8 September 2021
- 15:00 BST
- 1 hour
- Pam Beard – Global VP, Technology Management at Guidant Global
- Caroline Dillon – Senior Conference Producer at Procurement Leaders
- More to be added!