Essential guide to a successful MSP implementation
A detailed guide that serves as a roadmap for organisations to successfully implement an MSP programme
Once you have selected an MSP partner, you’re ready to implement the programme throughout your organisation. The next goal is to get your business into the best shape it can be for a successful implementation and to realise the benefits of your MSP as quickly as possible.
Access your copy of the guide by filling in the form opposite
You will be asking yourself:
- Do I know the right questions to ask my key internal stakeholders to begin our implementation?
- Do I have a good idea of the level of involvement needed from our team?
- Has a realistic timeframe been set for programme go-live?
- This guide details the exact steps required to implement an MSP programme that addresses all of this and more.
What's covered in the guide
- What’s required for a successful implementation based on working with hundreds of global private and public sector organisations
- Ensuring your organisation’s readiness, including having access to all necessary data
- What (and who) is involved in a successful project kick-off
- How to set a realistic programme implementation timeline
- Detailed steps on what’s included for programme execution