Contingent labour plays a crucial role for our customer, the world’s largest direct selling company, thanks to the flexibility it brings to their workforce - enabling the organisation to respond quickly when demand fluctuates.
But when the COVID-19 pandemic struck in March 2020, they faced a supply-demand challenge like never before.
By shifting their operations to different locations, our customer was able to weather the early-pandemic storm. But this shift meant that new workers were needed, and fast. To find them, they turned to their trusted workforce partners: Guidant Global and Beeline.
- Guidant Global and Beeline worked with contractors to reduce costs for services
- we adjusted the staffing supply chain to find quality candidates in new markets
- the customer met production levels required to support their worldwide distributors
- the right MSP/VMS partnership can make your workforce more flexible and resilient
- to cost up an MSP/VMS implementation (and build a business case for doing it)
Download your copy here